The Batman Paper Plate Craft is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Batman Paper Plate Craft!
With the new Batman movie premiering this weekend, I saw it fitting that we share some of our favorite and easy Batman paper plate crafts. Besides Batman, we also have Robin paper plate craft tutorial, Batgirl paper plate craft tutorial, and none other than the Joker paper plate craft tutorial (and also my favorite!). So be sure to stay tuned to see the entire collection.
1 large white paper plate
Hot glue gun
Pencil or crayon
Flesh colored paint
1 black foam sheet
Construction paper – black and white
1. Turn the paper plate over and place it on the black foam sheet. This will help determine how wide to make the Batman mask (9 inches across and 12 inches long). You want it to completely cover the front side of the plate.
2. With a crayon or pencil, draw the mask on the foam sheet and cut along the diameter of the mask. Poke a hole in the mouth and eye areas and cut each piece out. Set aside.
3. Paint the front of the paper plate with the flesh colored paint and set aside to dry.
4. For the eyes, cut out 2 rectangular strips from the white construction paper that will cover the eye holes on the mask.
5. Draw the mouth on the white construction paper and cut out. Apply glue to the back of the mouth and place it towards the bottom of the plate.
6. With the black marker, trace around the mouth to give it a dark border.
7. Apply hot glue all along the diameter of the paper plate and on the forehead area. Firmly press the mask down onto the plate, ensuring that the eyes are completely covering the white strips and that you can clearly see the mouth. Make adjustments, if necessary.