The Apple Cider Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Apple Cider Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe!
It’s no secret that I love Snickerdoodle cookies. So when I found this recipe for an Apple Cider Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe, I thought Oh-Em-Gee…I am in heaven! So without further ado, let’s get baking!
- 1 1/2 C flour.
- 2 tsp apple pie spice.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/4 C brown sugar, packed.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp cream of tartar.
- 1/2 C white sugar + 3 tablespoons.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 1/4 C natural apple cider.
- 1/2 C unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1 egg, room temp.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Using a double boiler, pour in the apple cider , stirring occasionally until it’s texture become like a syrup. The syrup should equal to about 2 tablespoons.
4. Set aside to cool.
5. Add the dry ingredients into a bowl, whisk to blend well, except the apple pie spice, white and brown sugar.
6. Put the butter and both sugars into a mixing bowl beating until smooth on medium-hight speed.
7. Add in the apple cider syrup and the egg mixing until blended.
8. Slowly add the flour mixture a little at a time until all ingredients are well blended.
9. With a small ice cream scoop, make dough balls placing them on the lined cookie sheets.
10. Place in the refrigerator until the dough balls are slightly cooled and not sticky.
11. Put the 3 tablespoons and apple pie spice into a small bowl.
12. Mix the two together.
13. Remove the dough balls from the refrigerator.
14. While the dough balls are still cooled roll them into the sugar/apple pie spice mixture then transfer to another lined cookie sheet.
15. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until the edges are firm but the centers are soft.
16. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.
Be sure to check out all our other apple recipes!