Disclosure: I received the Kia Sorento to test drive for a week. All opinions are my own and may differ from your.
2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited
We have a had a few vehicles in our day, but none have come close to the comfortability and looks of the 2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited. To me, it’s sporty and luxury combined. With plenty of room to seat 7 passengers, it also has the get up and go needed on the road to pass or just keep up with traffic with the 3.3L V-6 GDI Engine and 6-speed Automatic Transmission w/Sportmatic.
Loaded with safety features including: Dual Front Advanced Airbags, Front Seat Mounted Side Airbags, Front Active Headrests, Traction Control System, Hill start Assist Control and Anti Lock Braking System to name a few, will keep you safe on the road.
My Favorite top 10 features of the 2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited:
- Back up Camera – I would have to say that this is my favorite feature. It only takes a moment for someone to walk behind your vehicle and not seeing them. With the Back up Camera, you are able to see even little ones, should they be behind your car.
- 115 Volt Inverter Plug – These are great to plug any electronic device into it, be it your phone, DVD player, or ipod. It works like a regular plug at home and makes it easy in case you don’t have an ac plug.
- Panoramic Roof – It’s like the roof opens up to see the sky. I love it especially at night to see all the stars as you are driving. Whether you are sitting in the front or back you can see the sky. The front sun roof opens up or flips up or you can just open the shade…all with the touch of a button.
- UVO eServices – Connect your phone by Bluetooth and hopefully it doesn’t happen, it can automatically dial 911 in case of airbag deployment. It’s a subscription free infotainment system that is voice activated.
- Keyless Entry System – No need to take the key out of your pocket to open doors or start the vehicle. With the push of a button you can get in and start your vehicle as long as the key is in your pocket or purse.
- Rear Air Conditioner – Third row of seats has it’s own vents and controls. That would have been great for the dog when we traveled. She was always so hot.
- Built in Sun Shades – The second row of seats has built in sun shades that store in the doors. No need for tinting the windows. Blocks out the harmful UV rays for kids and pets.
- Blind Spot Monitor – Every vehicle that has that dreaded blind spot, but the Kia Sorento has the Blind Spot Monitor that alerts you and lets you know when there is someone there.
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats & Heated Rear Seats – Have you ever been so cold or so hot that you couldn’t warm up or cool off? I have and being able to turn on the heat or cooled seats in the front are a big plus for me. I don’t know of any back seats that have the heated seats in the second row besides the Kia, so passengers can stay warm also.
- Power Liftgate – Have you ever tried to open a rear hatch when your hands were full of groceries or kids? Just by pressing the button on your remote will open or close the Power Liftgate along with a button inside or on the hatch. It makes life so much easier.
- Driver Selectable Steering Mode – You can change the feel of the steering wheel, from normal to sport to comfort. I like the sport mode and the tight feel of the steering wheel.
Okay, so maybe that was 11 instead of 10 but I could probably go on because there are just so many things I love about the 2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited.
The 2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited also comes with the standard Kia warranty of:
- 10 yrs/100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty,
- 5 yr./60,000 mile limited basic warranty,
- 5 yr./60,000 mile roadside assistance.
I love the way the 2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited handles and spaciousness of the interior. It has a few more options than the 2013 Kia Sorento I reviewed 2 years ago, being the Limited edition, but the same sporty look to it.
The 2015 Kia Sorento starts at $24,300 and can be found at a Kia dealer near you.
Topic: 2015 Kia Sorento SX Limited