- Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Each Serving = 2 P+
Please take a moment to vote for me below while you are here. All you have to do is click the banner below. Thank you.
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links