- Prep: 20 min. Cook: 6-1/4 hours
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 pound smoked smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cooked rice
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 12 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in shrimp and rice. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Each Serving = 6 P+
Please take a moment to vote for me below while you are here. All you have to do is click the banner below. Thank you.
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links