- Prep: 20 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 large carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Brown roast in oil on all sides. Put in Crock Pot. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion and water.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-5
- Remove meat and vegetables; keep warm.
- Pour juice in pot. Add bouillon, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with roast and vegetables. Yield: 8 servings.
Each Serving = 8 P+
Please take a moment to vote for me below while you are here. All you have to do is click the banner below. Thank you.
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links