- Prep: 30 min. Cook: 20 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each white pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- Place the sour cream, chilies, cilantro and lime juice in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Set aside.
- Cut each tilapia fillet lengthwise into two portions. Place the flour, egg white and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip tilapia in flour, then egg white, then crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook tilapia in oil in batches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over fish.
- Place a portion of fish on each tortilla; top with about 2 tablespoons of sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Each Serving = 10 P+ = 2 tacos
Please take a moment to vote for me below while you are here. All you have to do is click the banner below. Thank you.
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links