Divide dough in half. Roll each portion into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle;
- Publix Italian Pizza Dough
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- Brush one rectangle with oil. Spread with ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with garlic powder and oregano. Layer with mozzarella cheese, broccoli and mushrooms. Invert remaining rectangle over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Each Serving = 7 P+
Please take a moment to vote for me below while you are here. All you have to do is click the banner below. Thank you.
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links