- Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Yield: 5 Servings
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- In a large bowl, combine the egg substitute, onion, saltines and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into five patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove patties and keep warm; drain drippings.
- In a small bowl combine the soup mix, flour and water; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Return patties to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 5 servings.
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links