- Prep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/4 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add the carrots, celery and onion; cook 4-6 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Top with vegetables.
- Combine the soup, water, thyme, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; pour over the top. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Remove chops and vegetables; keep warm.
- Combine flour and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into the sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chops and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Each Serving = 9 Points Plus
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links