@Tree_Hut, @xxplumcrazeexx, #Review, #Giveaway,#Win, #PitchList, #Free
Let me start off by saying that I love anything tropical. Including anything that smells tropical. That’s why I chose the Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub Tropical Mango and Coconut Lime. They even sound good, don’t they. My husband even commented on how nice the whole bathroom smelled after showering with it.
Tree Hut Sugar Scrub with the luscious, tropical scents has intense exfoliation. It’s gentle and infused with organic Shea Butter, extracts and natural oils. The sugar grains and ground coconut shells will softly polish away dead and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth. The Tropical Mango has Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange oil.
I have very dry skin on my legs especially after swimming. I always have to put lotion on after. Once I used the Sugar Scrub, I didn’t have to use the lotion anymore. It got rid of the dry skin. After using it my skin felt so soft and silky.
Listed below are some of the great things I like about it, and the best one is made in the USA! The one thing that I am a big fan of!
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Mango Puree: packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, healing and protective
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent
- Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
a Rafflecopter giveaway