- Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Sprinkle steaks on both sides with pepper and salt; set aside. In a large skillet, cook onion and mustard in 2 tablespoons butter for 1 minute. Add steaks; cook for 2-5 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium 160°; well-done 170°).
- Remove steaks to a serving platter and keep warm. In the same skillet, add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add parsley and chives. Serve with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Each Serving = 6 Points Plus
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links