I was given the opportunity to review a Conscious Box. If you aren’t familiar with it, it is a monthly subscription service where you receive a box a month filled with pure and natural items.
How Does It Work?
Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you can choose the plan that works best for you (with some serious savings along the way!)
- Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
- From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
- Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
- Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!
I just received my July Conscious Box and was all excited. It was filled with a ton of stuff which included:
- a 54 card deck of Aromatherapy Cards which will guide you through your own aromatherapy experience
- GOGO Squeez Applesauce on the go
- St. Claire’s Organic Peppermints
- Sun Warrior Blend Vanilla
- Jadience Therapeutic Cream Extra Strength
- Powbab baobab superfruit chews
- Just Great Stuff Organic Superberry Acai Bar
- Naturally It’s Clean Floor cleaner
- The All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadow
- Madhava Organic Agave Nectar
- Madhava Organic Coconut Sugar
- Mighty Leaf Iced Tea
- Sweet Orange 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Tea Forte antioxidant amplifier teas
- and a bunch of coupons for the products
That’s a lot of stuff!!! I was pleasantly surprised at the all the items in the box. This is a great idea if you have someone going away to college and is missing home or a friend you haven’t seen in a long time or any other reason. You don’t even need a reason, just because.
I was absolutely delighted with the tea’s that came in the box because I love tea and sometimes I don’t like to buy new products only to find out that I don’t like the way it tastes. What’s nice about the Conscious Box is that they are introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available.
You can order your box online at ConsciousBox.com, visit them on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
I also like the fact that they use 100% post-consumer recycled cardboard, recycled tissue paper, and vegetable-based inks for printing. They are striving to make their business as waste-free as possible, but only you can make this a truly zero-waste experience! They also encourage subscribers to upcycle their boxes and share their ideas on our Facebook page.
Next month will be the August ‘Back to School’ Conscious Box! It’s going to have delicious, nutritious snacks, some great daily alternatives, and tons of other really fun stuff that everyone will enjoy, making it an AWESOME gift for all students, including K-12 and college. And yes, it’s great for students and non students alike, so you can gift it to anyone! Just remember, you’ve got to order before the 6th of the month! This is the only legitimately healthy care package we’ve seen this year, and they’re going fast!