- Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, 3/4 cup picante sauce, cheese, 1/4 cup onions, cumin and oregano. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side down in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining picante sauce and onions.
- To freeze, wrap chimichangas individually in foil. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen chimichangas: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Unwrap foil and bake according to directions. Yield: 6 servings.
Each Serving = 7 Points Plus
Weight Watchers Online - Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
© 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.
Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers